2010年10月16日星期六

Only one month

 After a month, I will come back home.  Do not know the change is much or not. In fact, nothing to say. I

think we all know this feeling. By the way, singer looks like a lot of  no new album.

And no good movies recently...also no good animes. Im very bored ah....

3 条评论:

  1. actually, i want to go back to home. i miss my family and friends. i want to eat chinese food that is very delicious. however, this winder break, i will not go back to china, because i have other plan. but i wish that you will have good break.

    回复删除
  2. Congratulation! you have a chance to go home. I was preparing to go back in this Winter holiday but I'm changing my mind now. I think it's a good time for me to travel the U.S. so that I decide to stay in this country in winter.
    By the way, here's a new movie named Inception. It maybe a good one.

    回复删除
  3. Yes, everybody are taking about go home now. I don't get to go, but I help everyone is going to have a good time.

    回复删除