Death girl is a Tv serise that talkes about a girl who is the guardian of Modoribashi. She needs to find the
“stones” to support her bridge, and the stone is someone who wishes as her had promised. In fact, Death
girl is not a villain, and she wants to help people to be happy. People can not see her except someone who
has the "stone". However, a high school student who has special ability, and he could see her. After some
experiences, he fall in love with the Death girl, but his special ability is disappearing...This serise is still
serialized in, and Im looking forward to ending.
en I now that TV play, it's interesting and funny. However,I think you can try more movies because I think movies are greater.
回复删除I don't know about this TV play, but after your describe I really want to watch it because it must be very romantic of this love story.
回复删除Could you please tell me more details about this play, thank you!
Maybe people love this type of play so much. But I do not like the love story or something romantic. I like the revenge and those movie with a very deep topic.
回复删除