In fact, my dorm is ok, but when I bought a ipad, I found that I can not search to the wireless
network...signal is too bad. I can not bear. I want to use the computer to watch movies, and use the ipad to
do other things. Unfortunately, unable to get online. I try it many times, but only one day I can use the
computer and Ipad together. It forced me to let me go to the library. For the school's network I do not have
any hope. One more thing I have to say that in my dorm has many ants. They often apper on the
table...everyday I kill about ten....In fact, I do not want to. I need to confess ah...
HAHA..LOL. I have told you before, if you treat me well, and you will have a happy life, so...
回复删除you have some troubles about your new ipad? come to find me, I am good at it and help you to solve your problems,it is free!! hha
回复删除